TAKE A LOOK AT SOME OF OLD CHICAGO’S KEY STATISTICS.
- AUV: 2.8 M
- Sales Mix: 62% Food 38% Beverage
- DAYPART: Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour and Late Night
- CORE MENU ITEMS: Pizza, Calzone, Pasta, Burgers, Sanwiches, Salads, Appetizers, 110 Varities of Beer, Cocktails & Wines
- MARKET AREA: Hotel, Office, Residential and Entertainment is highly preferred
Prefer trade area that can support 3 or more Old Chicago locations
- LOCATION: End Cap, Pad Site or Conversions considered
- POPULATION: At least 65,000 residents within 10 minute drive time of proposed location
- Daytime Population: At least 50,000 within 5 minute drive
- Single-Family Residence density preferred
- MEDIAN HH INCOME: Approximately $45,000-$55,000
- AVERAGE UNIT SIZE: 4,000-6,000 sq. ft. preferred
- PATIO SIZE: Minimum of 1,200 sq. ft. preferred
Want to learn more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a personal introduction to Old Chicago.
*click images to view larger